Saturday, October 16, 2010

RoseBeth!!

This is the little girl in a Haitian orphanage awaiting the completion of paperwork for her adoption by my friend Cathy K. and her husband.

They have estimated this paperwork will take two years. TWO YEARS!!!!

RoseBeth is in an orphanage that is only feeding the children with difficulty...an orphanage that is turning away other children.

Don't you just think someone should be able to do something to expedite this paperwork. This little girl, only three years old, has a mother and a father waiting to love her and three sisters no doubt waiting to hug her to pieces.

Would you pray? I'm asking for the intercession of St. Jude that this paperwork will somehow be completed quickly and that RoseBeth will soon be united with her family who already loves her so much.

Such a cutie. You gotta love her!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
Did you see my comment on your last post about this? Just wondering if your friends could have gotten in touch with Bob Rice and wife to see if there are any other things they can try..or even if the Rice family could help expedite things???
Maybe not..anyway, I'll pray for sure.

Rosemary said...

I did see it, Suzanne, and I'm thinking Cathy did too because she left a comment after yours. I hope she did follow up. :-) thank you!