Monday, May 03, 2010

I'm back.

So sorry to disappear for a week without any warning. I was just very, very, very busy.

Three kids involved in the GR production of Guys & Dolls, one in the chorus, one doing music, and one with a lead role. I thoroughly enjoyed the performances and will post photos soon.

Anyway, I ran myself so ragged I've gotten sick. I'm lying in bed right now, cough, laryngitis, congestion, exhaustion. I didn't even take Lucky for a walk today (although others did:-)

This month may turn out to be the busiest month of my life. There is the usual, crazy year-end stuff-- spring concerts, recitals, orchestra concerts, two plays this year, our parish May Crowning which I'm heading, a bridal shower, wedding planning, a high school graduation, a grade school graduation, and three different field trip I'm driving on.

Yeah. A little too busy. So God, in His graciousness, has given me a relatively minor illness to get me to slow down, rest, and regroup.

I think I will probably have to take it easy tomorrow too. Things can indeed get done without me.

4 comments:

ukok said...

Hope you soon feel better, Rosemary!

Sarah Oldham said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Deb and Sarah I'm feeling a little better.

Maryellen said...

Dear Rosemary
I can relate! I also read "NO TIME". Life just seems to swallow us up at times. When we run ourselves ragged, our health takes a nosedive. Hope you're well again by now.

Please don't feel you have to write on your blog when you're busy. As you know, I simply can't write more than once a week, and in times past, there have been rather long silences.

I encourage you to have a folder where you just jot outline notes on the things you want to share. Then posting will be a matter of fleshing out the outline.

Blessings on you and your family. You have a very full plate. Take care of yourself dear heart.