Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Alphabet Meme

Jean from Catholic Fire tagged me for this meme. And e-friend Deb from Ukok's Place has also done it with some fun answers.

The theme for this meme is that using the 26 letters of the alphabet you will express who you are, what you do, your interests, what matters to you etc….and you have to write it within 26 minutes…

A-- athlete-- I am NOT one. I don't even like exercising unless it's gardening. I do exercise, but it's a chore...

B- - Bailhe-- is my maiden last name

C-- Catholic and conservative

D--Definitely likes to blog

E-- eggs-- I like them

F-- funny- I can be at times

G-- generous, I hope

H-- Holy Spirit, come!!

I-- intense, yeah, sometimes I am

J-- Jesus is my Lord, my reason for living

K-- kids, I love them

L-- listener, I'm becoming a better one oh, and linguistics (my college major

M-- mother, yup, I'm the mom.

N-- never want to go skydiving. I don't like heights.

O-- opinionated, definitely

P-- patient, oh, I wish. working on it

Q-- guirky, yeah, I can be

R-- Rosemary, my real name

S-- Stay-at-home-mom and lovin' it

T-- testy

U-- uninterested in most of what's on TV

V-- very pro-life!!!!

W-- wanting to do the mom-thing right!

X-- Xtra grateful for the many blessings the Lord has given

Y-- you, the readers of my blog make me smile

Z-- zoo-- happy family memories

Thanks for the tag, Jean.

I tag:

Journey of Truth at A book A Day

Mimi at Bigger than a Breadbox

Barb at SFO Mom

Mary Poppins Not at Crazy Acres

Kate at Heart Speaks to Heart


Have fun!!!!

7 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

What a creative way to get to know you!

Jean Heimann said...

I looks like you had fun doing this, Rosemary. I enjoyed reading your responses to this.

Sarah - Kala said...

Thanks for the tag. I posted it last night (in a complete fog). I had five hours of sleep thanks to the dog (she had her surgery and she was whining some . . . I felt like a parent with a new baby in the house again).

I am better rested today and my dog is doing splendidly. Have a blessed day, and, thanks for taggin' me.

Rosemary said...

Thanks for reading, Lyndsie!
I did enjoy it, Jean, Thanks for the tag.
Journey, you're welcome. I'll be reading your answers tonight. (Glad you're better rested now.)

Anonymous said...

I love what you wrote for 'A'...this sounds so like me...i wish i'd have thought if it! LOL!

:-)

Kellan said...

I think you are funny- some of your comments are often my favorites - you make me smile!

Have a good Friday - see you - Kellan

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

All done! Thanks for the tag!