Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Good Day!



Yesterday was a very nice day! I was able to spend nearly four hours IN MY HOUSE. I like to be in my house because that's when I get things done. I did a lot of laundry, some blogging, listened to some talk radio and had some quiet time too.

I had adoration at our Eucharistic chapel from 4:00 to 5:00 and arrived home to find my husband had made dinner and it was ON the table. That was nice.

Then he drove my son back to school for a madrigals event and on the way home not only filled my car with gas but also had it washed. (Nice clean car in top picture.) For those of you have not read my blog long let me say that this car is (was) my father's car. I drive it because it reminds me of him, not because I'm particularly fond of Lincoln Town Cars, although they are VERY comfortable. But I AM only 53, not 73, OK?

THEN, my 13 year old daughter asked if I wanted to go with her to Beaner's where she could read her book for school and I could blog using their wireless internet. Now there's an idea. I bought her a decaf frap drink, I had green tea, and we both got a big yummy caramel. Really fun out-time, as we call it, with my 13yo.

All in all, not a bad day. Actually, very much in the category of "good days."

5 comments:

Kellan said...

That does sound like a good day!!

My mom drives a Lincoln and always has - love um - HA!

Have a good day, Rosemary - see you - Kellan

Mimi said...

Those stolen moments with our children are amazing!

Giggling about the Lincoln.

Melissa said...

that looks like a great day!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Glad I'm not the only one who's proud to be a homebody!

Anonymous said...

I lurve the car!

Not many people drive cars like that in my neck of the woods :-)

I wish there was somewhere like your 'Beaners'....everywhere is so heavily overpopulated. Starbucks has now landed in Stoke on Trent and it is packed all the time....it's like people never drank coffee before! I haven't been in it, i just walk past, it's not my kind of place to hang out....but your coffee place is!

Cool!