Monday, June 25, 2018

My New Water Bottle!

This is a s'well water bottle. Not swell as in the dictionary definition: Excellent: very good (dated)


Although it is a swell bottle by that definition. It's S'well with the apostrophe displayed as a drop of water. (My keyboard will not do that. ;-)


My daughter Liz recommended this brand of water bottle to me. I love the pattern on this one. It's called paua shell. It keeps my water ice cold for a VERY long period of time. I love ice cold water. S'well bottles are said to keep liquids hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. I guess triple-walled stainless steel is the trick.

S'well bottles also come in interesting patterns and various sizes. You can even get them personalized.

Sarah Kauss, the founder of this company, wanted to create a water bottle that combined fashion with function, a bottle that would encourage people to stop using plastic bottles. She got me to buy one. I love it. (And, yes, I did buy it for myself. Wasn't even a mother's day present.)

It's not an inexpensive water bottle. But if it gets me to drink more water and use fewer plastic bottles, I think it's worth it and I recommend this product.  :-)

No comments: