Monday, October 12, 2015

More Wedding Shots....The grace of God is all over weddings!




The lovely bride and groom. I love that St.Joseph is looking over them.
Mike and Esther arrive as husband and wife.
Cousins!!! (Including the Colorado and Tennessee cousins!)
Esther dancing with her father...
Conclusion of my dance with Mike...

Jim with his doll of a fiance Elle...
Brothers line dancing....


Crutches did not stop Esther's sisters...
Sisters!  Daughters Mary and Liz with soon to be s-i-l Elle and my sister Maryanne

My sister Maryanne with my nephew Mitch.

Niece Monique with nephew Luke. (We had never seen Luke dance. :-)

My sister with Mike, her godson...
My brother Rich with Maryanne's son Matt...

Liz with her boyfriend Jonathan.

Liz dancing with her dad!

My husband dances only very rarely.

Fun on the dance floor!

Weddings are grace-filled times. There is so much joy, so much goodwill.

The love of God permeates everything and everyone. 

No comments: