Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Anyone remember these things?  The old viewfinders?  This one dates back to when I was a kid.  My mother purchased it with a set of little slides each depicting a mystery of the rosary.  We would insert the slide into the top of the viewer to see the picture, a 3-D (sort of) picture of some aspect of each mystery.  I loved it.  We would pass the viewer around as my family said the rosary together.

The Family Rosary.  I can't say enough good things about it.  But I did write a little essay about it for Catholic 365 and you can find it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your Catholic 365 article was just perfect :) I remember Jim telling me about your family rosaries one day when we talked about different ways our families liked to pray, and I remember feeling a little disappointed that my family had not done something like that!
<3 Kelsey

Rosemary said...

Aww, thanks, Kelsey! Hope all is well with you! come visit us!