Thursday, July 24, 2014

Our graduation season has come to a close.  The four graduations are completed!  Here is the synopsis.

Our high school graduate....



And college graduate......



Our son with a masters.....




And our son-in-law with a doctorate....



It was quite a year.

One graduation here.  One in Dallas.  One in Atlanta.  One in London.  We HAD to go to them all, right?  I mean....they're graduations!!!!

And a high school graduation in this area means a big party for well over a hundred people, lots of year end concerts, events, etc.....

I told myself that when it was all over I was going to sleep for a week.  I haven't.  I'm just functioning in a very tired state.  Very tired.

That being said, it was a wonderful season!!  So much to be thankful for.  So much to be proud of.  So much satisfaction at seeing the results of our children's hard work.  Good stuff!!

(And BTW, those two medals around Zach's neck represent two national rugby championships.  Yes, he's quite a rugby player)

OK.  Enough bragging?  Pretty proud of these young people!!!

No comments: