Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh my goodness. I haven't written in SO long. I'm sitting here in my pajamas feeling very comfortable, so looking forward to Thanksgiving, happy that I got quite a bit done today....

VERY happy that my knee is hardly bothering me at all, most of the time, thanks I think to frequent bike riding....

I've been really enjoying the republican presidential debates. Those who have read this blog for a while know that I really enjoy politics. Wish Rick Santorum or Michelle Bachmann could move up a little in the polls. But I think the other candidates are all good and I'm looking forward to a rousing campaign.

My kids are about to make popcorn. I must resist eating it.

Well, how's that for some random thoughts making for a pretty lame blog post. I'll try to do better.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad to hear about your knee, and I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Eeep~!

Maryellen said...

Hi Rosemary,
Glad to read your random thoughts. We don't always need to write something profound.
Happy Thanksgiving.