Monday, July 25, 2011


As I'm a little rusty from lack of blogging I'm just going to write here and there about what has been happening this summer until I can get a little more creative juice flowing :-)

Here we are, the whole family, celebrating John's graduation.... Above-- Mary and John.

Below-- Husband Mike and I....

Mike with his girlfriend...
Anne with my favorite son-in-law Zach...
Liz, Jim, and Mary....
Jim, Mary, and John the graduate...
This was a special day. It was special because of what we were celebrating....And it was special because everyone was there--- all my children. Anne and Zach were here from Atlanta. Mike came to town from Indiana.

There is just something very special for a mother when all her children are at the same table. At such times I can only smile with sweet contentment and think. "No one is missing. We are all here." Just love it. I know all you mothers, and mothers-at-heart, understand.

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Rosemary, Congratulations to the graduate! I love the pics of you and the family. I have seven with 2 away. Looking forward to next summer when we will all be together again!

Maryellen said...

I have known that wonderful comfy feeling that comes when all the children are together under one roof. It's pure delight.

We had that experience in 2007 when all gathered for our 60th wedding anniversary. More than just children, but grandchildren and great grands. Pure Joy!
p.s. I love that you post a lot of photos on your blog.

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Mitzi and Mary Ellen. Yes, there is just something about being all together.