Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!

Some of you may remember when I posted the photo of this folder some two and a half years ago. I wrote of my joy that my son John had been accepted into the University of Michigan Music School. It was his dream to attend U of M and it was finally being realized....

Today he will graduate from the music school with a degree in piano performance. I couldn't be more pleased or proud. He has worked so very hard. I will write more later. I need to get to a meeting. But just had to post this very important news for our family :-)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations to John and to you! Blessings on all he does in the future.

Anonymous said...

that's wonderful! Congrats to John and to his very proud mama and family!

Salome Ellen said...

And he did an incredible job with the Mozart at the Easter Vigil. Congratulations, John!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so very much!!!