Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Homecoming!

Well, here are my girls just before leaving for the homecoming dance. I was so proud of them. They did each other's hair and had a great time laughing together.

I can't believe they're not little girls anymore. Well, I can believe it. It's just that it seems not that long ago that they were doing this kind of thing at age three and four-- playing dress-up. Except that then there was no curling iron. Yeah.

It used to be that we had "the big kids"-- my two oldest, "the little boys"-- number three and four, and "the little girls"-- these two. Now I have the four who are adults and the two who are almost adults. Sheesh. It's amazing.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

They look pretty darn modest to boot comparing to anything else I've seen! Darling girls! :)

Mimi said...

Lovely!

Lyndsie Miles said...

What beautiful girls! You got me all teary eyed looking at things to come. Wow, it does seem to be happening far too quickly.

eligelavida said...

You have a lovely family! Congratulations!