Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Confirmation Pictures

Just after the Confirmation....Joey's mom Mary and her longtime friend, Joey's Godmother Lynn....



Here is Joey (Damien) with his sponsor, my son Mike, and the bishop.


This is one cool dude....

Good friend Mary O. with Mike. Mary had a lovely celebration at her home after the Confirmation.

Mary and Liz...

All those we could find at that moment for a group picture. Back row: My son Mike, hubby Mike, son Jim, and Joe (father of Damien) Front row: yours truly, Mary, Joey's mom, and my daughter Mary.
Good food. Good friends. These times are special.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Many Years!

Suzanne said...

Aw, these are sweet, Rosemary. Our son, Shane, is supposed to be Confirmed on May 2. Rosemary, I ask you and your family to pray that he make this and and that he receives graces to help him with some things. I would so appreciate it..I know you have a good family of prayer-ers.
Thank you. God bless.
Suzanne
He chose the name St. Peter, ..it has been alot going on and it is concerning.. thanks