Saturday, January 09, 2010

One Word Challenge

Sarah from So... This is the Road I'm Traveling On has started the following fun challenge. My word for Sarah was "genuine."

One Word Comment

Let's see how forthcoming my blog buddies are. Leave a ONE word comment that you think best describes me. It can only be one word. No more than one word. Then copy & paste this post on your blog so I can leave a word about you. This should be interesting...

If you care to join in, leave a word that describes me?

7 comments:

Therese said...

friendly.

Rocky said...

balanced

Unknown said...

purposeful

Sarah - Kala said...

Just a correction: I may have started it in our circle, but it's going around - I got it from Adrienne's Catholic Corner or from Angela M. Angel's Dare to Blog (actual blog title memory lapse at the moment). ANyhoo, I can't take credit for it . . .
My word for you: cherished.

Rosemary said...

Ohhh, you guys are sweet! Thank you! BTW, I should have added it doesn't have to be a word that's a compliment:-) Sarah, I stand corrected. Sorry. And I cherish your blog too!

Lyndsie Miles said...

One word?

How about, devoted.

Devoted to all you do from motherhood, friendship, to God. You are devoted.

Kalona said...

Wise