Thursday, March 05, 2009

More Prayers (Am I being greedy?)

You are all such good prayer supporters!

Could I ask for more?  My son John is auditioning at the U of M music school tomorrow.  The audition is part of his application as a transfer student to Michigan.  He loves the University of Michigan.  He always has.  I am a graduate, as is his aunt, his grandfather, and his great grandfather.  He really wants to go there.  Could you please pray that his audition would go well, that he would be at peace, and that he would be admitted to the piano performance program, according to the Lord's will?

Also, my brother is awaiting the scheduling of his surgery date.  He has had no more bloody vomiting, but he is not eating any solid food yet either.  Please pray for wisdom for the doctors, peace for my brother Rich, and especially peace for his children who have already lost one parent, my dear sister-in-law who died six years ago.

Thank you!!!  God bless you all!  I will pray for all of your intentions too!

7 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I will add them both to my intentions at Holy Hour tonight.

Suzanne said...

Yes, according to God's Will.

Unknown said...

Rose, you know we are praying. I'm excited for John. You know I think he is awesome and I have confidence in his ability to ace this audition! May Rich get his appointment soon! Pat

Kalona said...

Prayers for John and continued prayers for Rich and his doctors.

Lyndsie Miles said...

I'm glad to hear your brother is doing ok. Such a difficult trial to go through. I pray everything will be smooth sailing now. His children must be very worried.

After hearing John play I couldn't imagine him not making it. He is amazing! But prayers will be out for him as well. I'll pray those listening will feel the love and passion he has for playing. In the clips I've seen, you can tell how much feeling he plays with.

ukok said...

Praying for John and Rich. Keep us posted sweetie :-)

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! You are all such great friends!