Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're Going!!!

Liz is better and we're going!!!  (to the March for Life).

I'm still working on fixing the print on my last post.  I suspect it has something to do with Apple/PC/Blogger compatibility.  It looks fine on my Mac laptop but I see what you mean on our PC.  I copied the questions from Sarah's post and I bet she used a PC.  (I don't know.  Maybe that doesn't make any sense.)  Anyway, I'm trying to fix it.

Denise and Michelle!!  I hope we can meet!

For those of you who said you would be interviewed by me I hope it's OK if I do it after next Monday.  We won't be back until Sunday night and I'm not sure what my computer access will be in Washington.  And thanks for agreeing!


5 comments:

Alexis said...

Hey - we'll be there too. Maybe we can get together :)

Stevie Moon said...

I can't wait to hear about it!! We went to the one here in Dallas and it was so amazing...I can't even imagine being at the REAL one! Have a blessed experience!

Jean Heimann said...

PTL! I am so happy for you Rosemary!

Anonymous said...

Wish we were going! Maybe next year! And glad Miss LIz is better =0)
Love,
Mary

Rosemary said...

Alexis, yes, email me your cell phone, OK?