Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Lovey Award


Alexa from Roc Around the Cloc has presented me with this lovey award!!  Alexa, you're so sweet.  I am really touched and honored.  And I'm sorry I have taken so long to tend to it.

Here is the award:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.  These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.  They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.  Please give attention to these writers.  Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and inlcude this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I know many of you have already received this award since Alexa and I have a lot of the same e-friends.  If I happen to give you this award and you have already received it (maybe multiple times) please just take it as the compliment I intend it to be.  I have not been able to do my regular blog reading for the past several weeks.

Soooo.... I give the Lovey Award to the following bloggers:

'Thann at Third Time's a Charm (This is a new blog but I know it will be great as Ruthann's others have been.)

Alexis at Love Life






4 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

Awe, thanks Rosemary! I enjoy reading your blog and the friendship we've been growing... even without ever meeting face to face!

ukok said...

Bless you dear friend, lot's of love and hugs winging their way to you across the pond, in gratitude!

Rosemary said...

Lynz, me too. Who ever thought there would be such a thing as e-friendships.

Deb, to you too, friend. If I ever get to England meeting you in person would definitely be on my list of things I want to do.

Kate said...

awww...just now seeing this. you're very sweet!