Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Accountability Numbers

The past two weeks:  No Change

Overall:  Down 9 pounds

By some miracle I actually have not yet gained any weight over the holidays.  And this after spending several days eating mostly cookies.  I kid you not.  I've been terrible, eating pretty much whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Still, with no change I must have some stop mechanism in place that has held me back, although I've been aware of no self-denial.  None.

Maybe the scale is broken?  Could it be?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

If your scale is broken then mine is too. I went down a couple of pounds. Granted at least one was due to being very sick the next night after Christmas. I didn't eat much the next day either. Anyway, it certainly isn't due to any exercise on my part. The nice thing is I am almost down to the lowest I had gotten the last time I lost all that weight. It is about at this point that I got on a plateau and never lost anymore and started gaining. I was told that after menopause that you actually don't hold onto some of the fats that you held onto during the phases..maybe it has something to do with that also. Well, guess we'll sure see.

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, that is GREAT!!! Good for you! You are on a roll. You go, Girl!