Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meeting old Friends!


I have had TWO occasions lately to reunite with good friend and reader of this blog Mary O.

Mary moved recently to the Holy Land.  Well, not the literal Holy Land.  She didn't move to Israel.  She moved to the approximate vicinity of Notre Dame, Indiana.  Why am I referring to Notre Dame as the Holy Land?  Well, that's the topic of another post.

Anyway, Mary was recently back visiting and managed, to our delight, to squeeze in a Starbucks with good friend Jill and me.

Here is Mary arriving at the Starbucks...

And Mary with Jill and me...


It was such fun.  We miss Mary terribly.

BUT... this past weekend I was able to see her again as she generously agreed to come by my son's caroling party at his home in South Bend.  (Even though Mary had just arrived home from a very busy weekend.) We were able to visit with her whole family.  What a treat!!

How very precious is time spent with old friends!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being able to meet up with old friends. I hope you are having a lovely and peaceful advent. God Bless

Suzanne said...

Your friends and you...all have sweet faces. :)

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, these two friends really are sweet. Very kind-hearted and both with a great sense of humor. Fun to be with! I love 'em both.

Mimi said...

Fantastic! You look lovely and what a treat!

Kellan said...

YES - so nice to spend special times with special friends!!!

Have a good week - Kellan

Easter Almuena said...

That is one treasured moment, Rosemary, and it looked like a great one! Starbucks is good place to be after adoration with some good friends here where I live.

God be praised for good friends!

Thank you for stopping by. I would be honored to include your site on my sidebar. Mahalo, Rosemary!

Sarah - Kala said...

Sounds lovely - I could use a reunion like that!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh Rosemary!

Thank you for such a tribute to friendship..and Starbucks =0) Lucky me~lucky all~ who are blessed by your friendship =0)

Love Ya!
Mary