Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!



Some scenes from my home.











Our Advent calendar is on the left.  I love it.
It has a pocket with a Nativity figure for each day.  
Baby Jesus is put in the manger on the 24th.





I love this little Nativity scene with a light that shines on Baby Jesus.












Decorating the tree...



















Snow Angels!!
I have not had much time to post OR read.  

I wish all my blogging friends a blessed and peaceful Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family!

Suzanne said...

Rosemary,
May you and your family have a most peace filled and blessed Christmas too. I love your precious decorations and nativity.

Easter Almuena said...

Rosemary,
A Blessed and Joyful Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Rosemary said...

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas too. Thank you.