Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Accountability Numbers

This Week:  Down 1 pound

Overall:   Down 9 pounds

All the good Halloween candy is gone.  Thank heavens.  While I know it is good that I am back to losing I am still not where I was a month ago, which was down ten pounds.  I really need to find the time  get back to Weight Watchers.  Posting my numbers every week is a big help but I think I may need a little more, especially with the holidays coming up.

Still, I'm smiling to be down a pound.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yes, Rosemary, that is still very good.

Mimi said...

Very good indeed~

Lyndsie Miles said...

That is very good! Keep reporting!

Jean Heimann said...

Congrats, Rosemary! I'm proud of you. It's not easy to lose weight with Halloween candy around.

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

Hi Rosemary!
This is my first visit to your blog, and I must admit I'm a little disappointed in the weight loss talk. I get the feeling that you are pretty fabulous just the way you are. I think I would like you very much whether or not you "succeed" at Weight Watchers! :)