Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Accountability Numbers:

This Week:  Down 1 pound

Overall:  Down 8.5 pounds

Well, I didn't make up for last week's gain but at least I didn't gain any more.  At the retreat this weekend there were lots of dangerous snacks available-- like nuts, and chocolate, and CANDY CORN, not to mention brownies and cookies, chips, etc.

One night I lost control and ate a fair amount of candy corn and nuts.  But I guess I kept things pretty even for the rest of the week because I did lose.

Thanks for indulging me in this accountability.

(WE HAD OUR FIRST FROST THIS MORNING!!!  PICTURES TOMORROW.)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations, Rosemary. I've been to so many retreats and their "treats!" It is a very hard thing to refrain, because they are celebratory also and hey..you want to celebrate! Sometimes you get so hungry after listening deeply about things. I'll tell you though..maybe it was the walking around Franciscan Univ., but I ate and ate while there this summer and for some reason, I didn't gain! Hmm...maybe the Lord holds back some of that for us at those times..who knows? Funny, huh?
Yet, I wouldn't advise anyone to go to them and "pig out!"
Anyway, good going!

Mandy said...

Great job Rosemary!

Mimi said...

Wow! First frost!

I know what you mean, I ate entirely too many M&Ms yesterday while scrapbooking.

Good job!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, you did great if you just ate the candy corn and nuts.
The nuts are actually pretty good for you... unless they have chocolate or sugar all over them. =)
You're doing great! You lost a pound and I gained one last week!