Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Accountability Numbers

This Week:  Down 1/2 pound

Overall:  Down 10 pounds

I'll take it.  Anytime my numbers are going down, I'm happy.


Note the lovely dark chocolate covered almonds pictured below.  Godiva chocolate, mind you.

I'm very pleased to report that I have been able to eat just a single piece.  I REALLY can.  I've done it over and over again.  LOL

OK.  You're probably thinking right, Rosemary, I can eat just one too----- over and over again, until I've eaten the whole bag.

LOL  That's not what I meant.  I've been able to eat just one and not any more on that same day.  I keep it in my mouth as long as I can until there is not any hint of chocolate left on that almond.  Then I eat the almond.  This is really a victory for me.  I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!


I'm not eating for fun anymore.  My attitude toward food has become much more balanced.  Thanks be to God.

5 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

This is wonderful for you, Rosemary. I'm so pleased for your achievement and victory. God bless you! And, you truly are enjoying the Godiva!!

Lyndsie Miles said...

I'm so impressed with how well you are doing! I must say, you are doing much better then I am. I just brushed off 4 peanut butter cups... and a few candy corn. I'm not usually quite that bad, but they are in the house. If I buy it, it's over for me!

cropangel said...

amazing what happens when your attitude with food changes. there are days that are still a struggle but not like it used to be.

Suzanne said...

Balance...that is the ladylike way to eat and enjoy! Mwah, as Kitchen would say...I'm happy for you! Yum on that piece of choc-co-late!! :)

Rosemary said...

JOT, thank you. Has your new blog started?

Lyndsie, thank you. 4 peanut butter cups and a few candy corn sounds like a controlled splurge to me.

Cropangel, that's encouraging.

Suzanne, yup. balance. (And that chocolate is awfully good.)