Thursday, October 02, 2008

Good luck to Sarah Palin!!! Warning--- this is one of Rosemary's Rants




My prayers are with Sarah Palin.  She is a strong Christian and every indication is that she is a woman of integrity and intelligence.

Unless, of course, you take your indications from the corrupt, disgustingly deceptive left wing media outlets!!!!

The way Sarah Palin has been treated by most of the media appalls me.  There seems to no longer be any pretense of objectivity on the part of these journalists.  They are shamelessly biased.  Actually calling them merely biased would be a compliment.  They (many) are mean-spirited condescending snobs who simply can't stomach the idea of a vice president who actually believes that human life is sacred and should be protected.

Katy Couric and Charles Gibson asked Palin questions that never would have been asked of a man or even a democratic woman.  They were clearly, clearly, designed to try to trip her up and make her look stupid.  Meanwhile, Biden can barely open his mouth without saying something stupid and these gaffs are barely reported.   Gibson looked like he wanted to spit at Palin, he obviously held her in such contempt.  I wanted to slap Katy Couric. (wanted, OK? Temptation is not a sin.)

And for those of you who might actually be buying this nonsense from the media I have one thing to say:

If she's so stupid why does she have the highest approval rating of any governor in the country? This is her leadership evaluation by the people who know best!!!  These are the people who have been effected by her leadership!!!  Who would know better?????!!!!!

She has governed the largest state in the Union.  A state, I might add, that is 263 times the size of the state of Delaware.

Alaska is 263 times the size of Delaware!!!!!  Is the size of her state irrelevant?  I think not.  She governs the territory as well as the people!!!  And this is no insignificant piece of land.  There's a lot to manage in oil rich Alaska.  And she has done a stunning job as her constituents well know.

So it's not very densely populated?  Alaska actually has a larger population than Delaware-- slightly larger.

I am just really sick of the elitist, sexist, arrogant, malicious attacks against this woman.   The media, in their transparent attempt to influence this election have been shameful in their treatment of her.  Shameful!  I can no longer take them seriously as journalists.

OH!!!!  And I suppose we are to believe their nonsense that despite the  fact that Gwen Ifill has a huge financial interest in the election of Obama, she will not be the least bit biased and is still completely qualified to be a fair moderator of tonight's debate.

May God be with Sarah Palin tonight and may the most perfect will of God be accomplished in this election.


10 comments:

Kalona said...

Totally agree. I was thinking of all the other governors who have run for national office, and none of them has been subjected to the kind of scrutiny and abuse Mrs. Palin has had to endure. I've been praying for her since this morning, and will join my prayers to yours Rosemary, that all goes perfectly for her tonight in the debate. †

Suzanne said...

I join you also, Rosemary. Thank God it is the Feast of the Guardian Angels! I have prayed that they have even more amazing power for Sarah and those of us who need and want their help most! Lord God, on my knees I pray my rosary, please give Sarah Your Amazingly Wise Power...please allow the Holy Spirit to fill her with the words that she needs to do well...yes, may Your Holy Will be done! Thankyou and Amen

Suzanne said...

God bless Sarah Palin and her family..John McCain and his family.

Lyndsie Miles said...

I agree! No matter how well she does tonight, the media will try and pick anything she says apart anyway, but my prayers are with her!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Have you ever watched NBC or MSNBC? Both networks are so heavily favoring Sen. Obama one would think that they're a PR firm. Sen. Biden's "slip of the tounge" about television and Roosevelt got nary a mention, but if Gov. Palin said that, it would headline all the morning news shows. All the same, my prayers are with her.

Suzanne said...

I hope you feel alot better after this debate. She sure did a wonderful job again...prayers answered about as good as they could have been. Thank you, Lord!

Rosemary said...

Suzanne, agreed. God is good. She did wonderfully.

Lyndsie Miles said...

I agree!

Colleen said...

Good post. I don't even want to get into my thoughts on Couric.

But, I did think that Gwen behaved herself last night! Thanks be to God! It must have been those Guardian Angels! :-)

Rosemary said...

CW, I think she didn't dare say/do anything that might be construed as bias. Looked like God's protection that the details of her book deal came out right before the debate.