Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday-- All right!

Yea!!! Here are the numbers.....

This week: Down 1.5 pounds!!!!!!

Overall: Down 8.5 pounds!!!!!


I'm excited. I am now 1.5 pounds away from being able to return to Weight Watchers' meetings and not have to pay (because I'm a lifetime member.) When you're a lifetime member (meaning you made your goal and maintained it for 6 weeks) you don't have to pay to attend meetings as long as you are not more than two pounds over goal. So I am now 3.5 pounds heavier than my former Weight Watchers goal. But that goal was the highest weight considered acceptable for my height so I do want to get to 5-10 pounds lower than that.

I think I'm on my way!! What am I doing? I'm eating less food, avoiding high fat foods, and holding myself accountable by committing to "confessing" on this blog every Wednesday the results of my week's efforts. The encouraging comments you leave are a huge motivation for me. Thank you for indulging me in this accountability.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm going to be joining WW with my friend. Two others recently went back. I've never been a member. I wanted you to know that I could tell in your last photo that you look great and so youthful! :)

Sarah - Kala said...

Awesome! I'm so bloody proud of you! Wooo-hooo!!!

Abby said...

Yeah for you Rosemary! Can I join in your happy dance? I am down 1 lb this week too!! I have been working on it since April and I am down 26 lbs so far!! Yippee for me and Rosemary!!

Melissa said...

on congradulations!!! seriously!!!

Munchkins and Music said...

AWESOME! Weight watchers is the best! Good job.

Lyndsie Miles said...

That is SO good! I think you are so brave to post results.

cropangel said...

I saw your blog on Mandys blog and saw it talked about weight watchers and got me excited to see it as i do weight watchers and have lost a bit of weight doing it. check out my blog if you want to see more of what i have done. I am starting to work for them soon.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment!