Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award!!!!

Mandy from Discursively Happy gave me this award! (My computer is not allowing me to post the picture of the award.  I don't know what's wrong.)  It's an "I Love Your Blog Award." Mandy is a new blogging friend and I am so honored. Be sure to visit Mandy's blog too.

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!   I'm so sorry I don't have the picture of the award.  Anyone have any ideas at to why I can't post it?  The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? gracious
5. Your father? generous
6. Your favorite thing? love
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? holiness
9. The room you're in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? fear
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? tidy
15. One of your wish-list items? orderliness
16. Where you grew up? Michigan
17. The last thing you did? drove
18. What are you wearing? capris
19. Your TV? flat
20. Your pet? dog
21. Your computer? Mac
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? Mike, Jr.
24. Your car? Lincoln
25. Something you're not wearing? earrings
26. Favorite store? Talbots
27. Your summer? pleasant
28.Love someone? Yup
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

My apologies to those who have already done this. I have been out of touch in the blogosphere for several weeks now. Here are my 7:

Suzanne at Suzanne's Sisterly Sharings

Kellan at On the Upside

Deb at Ukok's Place

Journey of Truth at A Book a Day

Motherhood for Dummies

Lyndsie at The Miles Family

Alexa at Frankinasenseandmirth

These are blogs I do love.  I'm so sorry I've been unable to post the award!!!  You can find it on Mandy's blog if you want to post it

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Did you try to post it HTML? It might work?

Sarah - Kala said...

Thanks! I'll play this one again. I'll post it later, though, as I'm about to head out the door again. I love your blog, too!!

Rosemary said...

Mandy, I'm not sure. I tried a bunch of things (randomly) Is there a particular way to do that?

Lyndsie Miles said...

How fun! Thank you. I'll work on this in moments throughout today.

Suzanne said...

Thanks Rosemary..I'll do this hopefully sometime this weekend! I'll have to read more about yours too, but I've got to get ready for my Rel. Ed. class in the morning!
Pray for me..I've got a couple of rowdies I hear! Hmmm.....:)!

Anonymous said...

Aw Rosemary, i am so touched to be included in the 7 blogs you love. I can assure you that the feeling is mutual (((hugs)))

Mandy said...

When I can't get it to work I cut and paste the url in the "edit html" instead of "compose" post and sometimes it works. Honestly I am probably the last one to give advice on this but give it a try and hold your breath, just kidding about holding your breath! Good Luck, if it doesn't work no biggie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rosemary!