Saturday, September 20, 2008

Deb from Ukok's Place has challenged bloggers to take a picture of themselves right now with no touching up, no hair brushing, no smile, no nothing.  (An exercise in humility.)

So here it is, Deb.  Sorry to scare anybody.  Now you know how touched up my profile picture really is.  Anyone dare to take up the challenge?

Here are the rules:

1.  Take a picture of yourself right now.

2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair.....just take a pic.

3. Post the pic with no editing.

4. Post these instructions with your picture.

(And let's remember God loves each of us unconditionally.)

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

You women are much too brave...not that you look that bad, cause believe me, you'd laugh till the sun goes down if you could see me first thing in the morning without whatever..ha..I can't do this now since my downloader, Shane, is camping. I'll go see what I can find that is on file on here already that isn't too hot..ha!

Sarah - Kala said...

C'mon and join the fun, Suz! I did this, too. I figure, why on Earth not? It's hilarious.

Love your pic, Rosemary. I still think the love of Mary shines through your beautiful eyes.

Rosemary said...

JOT, you are SO sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that we are all braving it and showing ourselves as we really are without the priming!

Rosemary, you are beautiful!!!

Sarah - Kala said...

ukok is pretty as well! She's too hard on herself, don'tch'all think?

Rosemary said...

I do think so, JOT. She's lovely. She really is--even first thing in the morning.

Lyndsie Miles said...

You look great! No touch-ups needed! I think I'll take this challenge tomorrow... lol.

Mandy said...

I think this exercise shows confidence. I looked in the mirrow and realized the clip I have holding my bangs back has fallen so I have a big C on the top of my head! And then decided no pic for me!!!

I think you look great though, however, I do like your smile...

Suzanne said...

Good morning, Smiley! :)
You know I'm teasin ya, don't cha?!! ;0!
How was your weekend?