Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scenes from Cinderella


Well, the show is over.  There were four performances and it was well attended.  Everyone is tired.

Here is Jim sitting on the left at the well.


Jim is in the center of the picture below, behind the girl in the lime green dress.  Liz is on the far left in the green dress with the little-girl apron on.



Here is Liz with the braids.  She had a lot of fun being in this show.  John was the music director but I don't have a picture of him playing because he insisted that I not take one.....



I loved the scene pictured below and added to the script by our excellent drama coach Ms. K-M.  It is Cinderella at her wedding with the prince, reconciling with her stepmother and step sisters.  I love it-- mercy and forgiveness.


And here is the entire cast and crew.  They did such a good job and I know so many of them I think I just sat there with a big smile on my face for the whole show.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good shots! Why oh why didn't I take my camera? Alas. In the top photo, in addition to Jim you also captured my Teddy at right! (he's in the other photos as well, but most easily identified in the top)

Ruthann

P.S. It's so weird to think that there is a real possibility I won't see you until next summer's play because Teddy's off to college now!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, so much fun! Those outfits are so cute! It looks like it was a wonderful production!

Rosemary said...

Ruthann, now I see him! Mary and I went to the dress rehearsal and took pictures...uh.. over 300. LOL I'm trying to post them on Snapfish so people can order them.
Ruthann, we have to go out for coffee or something.
I think on Tues I will post about the lovely, lovely gift you gave me. (And I did get the link which I will also post.)

Kellan said...

Oh, doesn't it make you proud to see your kids in plays? I was in plays as a kid and loved it. I wanted my twins to take drama and try out for plays, but they are so busy with sports, they can't do it. Maybe Little Billy or Alexis will be my little actor.

Hope you had a good weekend, Rosemary - Kellan

Anonymous said...

Rosemary, you must be so proud of your talented and lovely children. Well done to all your children, they look like they belong in the West End. They just might be one day, they certainly have the gift for acting and for music. What a pleasure it must have been to watch them/hear them!

antonia said...

aw! it looks fabulous! What talented children you have! It must be so special seeing your own children up there!

xxx

Sarah - Kala said...

How incredibly fun!!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all soo much!

Alexis said...

Thnaks for the post! I blew up your pic and found Evan - it made me happy. We were so sad to miss it...but that's life now, I guess :(.