Thursday, August 21, 2008


How can anyone look at beauty like this and not believe there is a God.

How can anyone reasonably believe that these beautiful living things, which are nothing compared to a human being, could actually have evolved from random genetic mutations without an intelligent designer.  

I love flowers, but there is something so lovely about the hostas too.  



I love the variations in the leaf color.  They look as though they were painted.  Extraordinarily beautiful.  Which brings me to the wonderful gift Ruthann gave me tonight.  I will write about it soon but let me tell you it has to do with hostas and Ruthann's amazing creativity.




8 comments:

catholicandgop said...

So beautiful.

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Suzanne said...

As I've gotten older, I have come to appreciate looking very lovingly and closely to God's plant life. What a gift He has given us!!! When you think about it...so so so beautiful!
It is never that I didn't think it was, but looking at the intricate fine details of His Creation and how He must have wanted to surprise us at every turn! Thank you, Father...thank you so much! Amen

Suzanne said...

Oh! Shane was just given the story.."Three Days to See," by Helen Keller. I loved it! It really makes one appreciate their sight and hearing and it goes along with looking at these beautiful flowers and plants...check it out..you would also appreciate this writing..she was a great authoress!

Mandy said...

Beautiful pictures.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it! Great suggestion about the cookie...other than they don't allow any kind of sharing or swapping at the lunch table! I guess b/c of past bullying, kinda sad huh!

Sarah - Kala said...

Awesomeness of God!

BTW, I saw some awesomeness in my scale today: I'm down another two pounds. Hurrah!

Rosemary said...

Thank you, all.
"Three Days to See" -- sounds good, Suzanne, I'll have to look for it.
Mandy, wow, no food sharing. How about a special pencil or something :-)
JOT, Two pounds! You go, girl! Want to race? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rose! I tried emailing you, but it bounced. Alas! Anyway, here is the link directly to my quilting site (which now has a photo of your quilt!) http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/quilting

Ruthann