Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cinderella!!!

The Father Gabriel Richard High
Dramalums

present

Cinderella

If you live in this area you won't want to miss this outstanding production of Cinderella

starring:

 Julia Roth as Cinderella
and
Kevin Heemstra as the Prince

and a cast of many other amazingly talented alumni who have returned for this fabulous show to help raise money for a new fine arts wing at Father Gabriel Richard High School.

(And of course several of my children and a lot of their friends are in it too!!!)

If you'd like more info, email or call me.  Just got back from taking pictures of the dress rehearsal.  It's a wonderful show.

5 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

I love theater! I'm sorry I don't live nearby! I am going to a production of Oklahoma my neighbor’s are in next week. I love the arts!

Salome Ellen said...

Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella?? I probably can't make it, but I LOVE those songs! Details, please.

Rosemary said...

Yes, Salome Ellen, Rogers and Hammersteins. It's really quite lovely and they do a very fine job. Julia (Cinderella) is a vocal major at EMU (a senior), daughter of an opera singer. she does a stunning job. And my son John :-) is the music director (meaning accompanying music). And I have two children in the chorus. Tickets are $10.00 and available at the door (although they can be reserved without payment) It's at Towsley Auditorium on Washtenaw Community College's campus. Thurs, Fri, and Sat. at 8:00 and Sunday at 2:00. It's just a very sweet, well done family show-- and for a good cause.

Lyndsie, I wish you lived nearby too!! Oklahoma will be fun. I love musicals. Fun when you know someone in the cast too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rose,

I hope to see you tonight, if not, Sunday. I have something for you!

Ruthann

Rosemary said...

Ruthann, wasn't is great? I'm going to post about your gift in the next couple days.