Friday, August 08, 2008

The Baby is Twelve!!!!!

Liz is twelve years old today!!!

But she's at camp so we won't see her.  (Although I did send a musical birthday card to her by express mail to be delivered by noon today.

She was born in the evening of my childbearing years, a special blessing, born just before my forty-second birthday.


Here she is with me in the middle and her sister in the turquoise on my right.  This is Florida.

She's half little girl, half teenager, if you know what I mean.

This year brought her new braces....


And more progress on the cello.....


Here she is in her pink apron cooking something.

Happy Birthday Liz!!!!

May God bless you today and all the days of your life!!!


9 comments:

Kellan said...

She is darling! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! I hope she is having fun at camp! Take care - Kellan

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Happy Birthday Liz! My Liz is 13!

Sarah - Kala said...

Happy birthday and many more!! I can't believe how fast our kids are all growing up!! She's a sweet girl, Rosemary!!

Mimi said...

She's so beautiful, she looks like her mother.

Happy Birthday, Liz and Many Years!

Kitchen Madonna said...

She is beautiful and looks like her gentle mama!

Many years Liz and what an awesome pink apron. Keep up the cooking. The gift of hospitality is precious! (The guys like it also!)

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy birthday to Liz!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Liz,

You are full of fun, spunk and a real doll. I just love you to bits!

Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mrs. O'Hannigan

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday greetings to my lovely little friend on t'other side of the pond!

Hope the year ahead is absolutely fandabbydozey for you Liz!

(that means, totally cool, in other words :-) )

Rosemary said...

Thank you all for your birthday wishes and such very kind words.