Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

OK.  Another little tiny piece of good news in my efforts to lose weight.  

Are you ready??

I've lost another half pound!!!

OK.  That's not very much.  Particularly when you consider that that makes only one and a half pounds in a month.  Not much.

However....

One half pound a week would make 12 1/2 pounds in a year!  That would do it.  I might want to lose a little more, but I would be really happy with that.  OK.  It's a very slow rate but at least I'm going in the right direction!!!

Thank you, Lord, for this small favor.  I know that without you I can do nothing.

3 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Congrats! and I really mean that!!

Hey, you should see if you want to try to 'win' a book I'm going to do a random drawing for.

:-)

Kellan said...

Yes you are - congratulations! I need to get going myself!!

Take care, Rosemary - see you soon - Kellan

Suzanne said...

I play the lose 1/2 lb. thing too...happens all the time, but you know, like you said...thank God for that and celebrate it. :)
Thanks for your email on the teen thing and I have some other questions but I'll have to write later. Bless you! MWAH as KM says. :)