Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Prayer Request

I'm sitting in the ER at our local hospital.

This is better than the Wendy's parking lot, don't you think Suzanne?  This hospital has WiFi!!!  Do I get the prize for blogging in the oddest place?

I came in here with chest pains last night and I'm waiting for them to decide whether or not I had a heart attack.

I kid you not.  I was supposed to go to Chautauqua today, but that is postponed.

Happily, my daughter is here with me right now, my own personal cardiac nurse.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Yikes! I just called my mom - you are in our prayers! Let us know if you need anything...God bless.

Mimi said...

Ay yi yi! Lord have Mercy, prayers, dear sweet Rosemary.

This is not the way to support your daughter's career.

Rosemary said...

Everything is looking good so far. Blood work indicates no heart attack. I'm waiting results of my treadmill test.
Thank you for your prayers!!!!