Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm off again!

Tomorrow I leave again, this time to meet the rest of the family in Fort Pierce, FL where they are visiting Grandma. (my mil)  Jim and I fly out tomorrow shortly after Mass.  

It will be nice to have more of the family together again.  We will be there until Thursday when we all start to drive back, up I75.

I'm hoping here and there I may be able to write a post.  I hear Wendy's has free wifi?  I'm wondering about the airport.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me this week it's because I can't get my pink MacBook to a place with wifi, not because I've dropped off the face of the Earth.  I will miss reading everybody's posts but promise to catch up when I'm back.

8 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Have a wonderful trip Rosemary.

Anonymous said...

praying for safe travel and a wonderful trip for you and your family!

Sarah - Kala said...

Have a wonderful time!!! God bless.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Denise said...

Prayers for a safe journey! Enjoy the blessings of being with your extended family.

Kellan said...

So much fun for you this summer! Have a BLAST! Kellan

Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Have a great time!

Melissa said...

hope you have fun!