Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm baack!


Hey, I'm home from the back-to-back vacations, refreshed and also exhausted.  BOTH.  Is that possible?  Somehow I think it is.  And I have a feeling all the moms out there are going to agree.  (Believe it or not, in a week I'll be gone again.  But in the meantime,  I'll be posting.  Truth is I was home Saturday but it took this long to get the brain sufficiently re-engaged to actually write some sentences.  LOL)

Above photo is where we were-- a very peaceful, relaxing place.  I will be posting more photos.  

Now---I'm off  to read what everyone else has been doing and writing!!!

5 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see the follow-up photos and story!

God bless,
Sarah/JoT

Kellan said...

Welcome home - good to see you. Hope you had fabulous trips! See you soon - Kellan

Suzanne said...

Welcome home! Oh..how nice it would
be to get away to some places like these! Ah! God bless

Lyndsie Miles said...

That is so beautiful! I hope you have ANOTHER great vacation next week as well!

Mimi said...

Welcome back! That is lovely! And, I agree, you can definitely be both exhausted and refreshed!