Saturday, June 07, 2008

John's Concert...

The concert went quite well, I thought. Although John was not really satisfied with his performance, everyone else seemed to be. And it was a nice turnout. I was going to take a video clip while he was playing but I was so worried about distracting him that I didn't.


The 30 second video clip below is of him practicing just a segment of one of the pieces, just before he left the house. He doesn't like me to tape him unless the piece is absolutely perfect, but I said can I just take a short segment of you warming up and he agreed. So, here's John playing a little tiny clip of what he played at last night's concert.


Thanks for all your kind words and prayers.....


(I'm sorry. On my PC this is "buffering" for even longer than I'm willing to wait. I'll see what I can do. I posted it using my Apple. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know. Sorry.)

6 comments:

Pam said...

We are usually our worst critics, so I am sure he did wonderfully! He sounds great warming up! I am glad it all went well. thanks for visiting my blog today and for your kind words!

Kellan said...

He is VERY talented, Rosemary - WOW!! And so handsome too! Glad it went well for him - he plays exceptionally well!

Have a good afternoon - Kellan

Sarah - Kala said...

Vonderbar! That was brrrrillliant!! Such passion! Would I love to hear it all!!

Anonymous said...

The concert was fantastic. John picked out great music, and he plays extremely well. He does have such power and can play incredibly fast. His hands fly-you really can't believe it is humanly possible! It has been a pleasure to watch John progress through the years. But for those of you who don't know John, the best thing is that he is a wonderful person and is well-rounded (he is a good hockey player for goodness sake!)Pat

Rosemary said...

Pam, thank you. It did. And thanks for visiting MY blog. You have a nice blog.
Kellan, THANK YOU.
Journey (I forget your real name, Thank you. Some day maybe he'll let me post a whole piece. (Or might just do it without asking...)
Pat, you are sweet. You have seen the whole journey. Thanks for the kind words.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ OHHHH seriously!!! I want to play that good! I'm not very good at all but I still like to play! Yeah I have so much to work on! :)