Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I am the vine. You are the branches.....

Mary and her friend Maria (and others) painted this vine on the side!


This was another auction item for my children's school. The seventh graders donated it. I wish I had the patterns for how it was made. One of the parents made it and the students decorated it. They all signed their names on the lattice. I love it. Had to have it, just like the birdbath made by the sixth graders


It was my intention to plant these petunias but to also plant morning glory seeds so something actually would grow up the trellis. Haven't gotten to it yet. Maybe too late?

Anyway, for those whose pictures are too small, one side says, "I am the vine, you are the branches." The other side says, "Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.-- John 15:5" AMEN!

6 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

That is just beautiful! And the flowers look perfect in there, too!

Suzanne said...

This is precious!

Mimi said...

Gorgeous!

Kellan said...

I love that and I have such a love for petunias!!

Have a good Wednesday, Rosemary - see you.

PS: I like your new picture in your profile!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all. Kellan, glad you like the new picture. You have a good Thursday (which is when i'm reading this.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

That's just beautiful! (Oh...and I hadn't seen your new blog design yet, although I *have* been reading your blog. The new design is just LOVELY!)