Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there,
but especially to

My husband Mike whose generosity has blessed me with six wonderful children,
and to

My own father, may he rest in peace, whose love I never doubted, who was always there for me whenever I needed him, and who believed in me more than I believed in myself,
and to

My grandfathers, may they rest in peace.
William Vincent, a hard-working son of Irish immigrants who deeply loved his family, his faith, and his country,

and Gaston, himself an immigrant from France, accomplished violinist and conductor, who loved his family and especially children.

May God richly bless all fathers today!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Kellan said...

What sweet wishes - Happy Father's Day to the special men in your life. Hope you had a good day - Kellan

Sarah - Kala said...

God bless all the important men in your life, too!

Your prayers are greatly appreciated!! Any time you need a prayer warrior, please drop me a note at oldhamdj - at - comcast - dot - net. I'll definitely pray for your intentions.

Blessings,
JOT

Mimi said...

Memory Eternal to your sweet dad and grandfathers, and Happy Father's Day to your hubby