Monday, April 14, 2008

Saint Thomas Aquinas-- Go Jim!


Today my son Jim will "play" Saint Thomas Aquinas in his philosophy class. He will argue with other students playing other philosophers with opposing views. This is great practice for Jim because he has been arguing online about Catholic teaching (well, about the truth, actually) with some atheists. How blessed I am that our pastor and Jim's teacher have taken the time to help him with his arguments.
Father Ed lent him an altar boy alb for today and I made him a rough black cape. His Dad gave him a large crucifix to wear around his neck and his youngest sister let him use her two pillows to plump him up for more realism. I hope he will put them on again when he gets home so I can post a picture. It was fun. The class is at 11:30 if you want to send up a prayer for him.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Best wishes to Jim!

Kellan said...

I hope Jim did well today - I'm sure he did.

Nice to see you today Rosemary. Have a good evening and I'll see you soon - Kellan

Rosemary said...

Thank you, Mimi and Kellan, I hope to post pix today.