Monday, February 04, 2008

Liz is home sick.

I didn't get to my one to one coaching at the Apple store because Liz was home, not feeling well.  Thus, I still can't post the little video clip of John playing the new Steinway.  If this is simple enough to do on a Mac that someone can explain it to me in a couple of steps, I'm open to trying.  When I tried by myself, though, I locked up the whole computer somehow.  (What is intuitive to some people is just not intuitive for me.) I'm hoping to make an appointment at the Apple store tomorrow.

But those of you who may be in our area just might want to hear John play live on this Friday, February 8 at Pease Auditorium on EMU's campus with the EMU Symphony.  He will play I think the first movement of Prokofiev's third piano concerto, as the winner of the concerto competition earlier this school year.  Admission is free.  My whole family will be there, as well as my brother and sister.  I know my mom, and especially my dad, will be there in spirit.  My dad's probably crying just thinking about it.  

No comments: