Monday, February 25, 2008

The dreary skies of late February

I have not been posting as often as I used to.  I want to.  I'm just not that interested in anything I think of writing about.  LOL  So why would anyone else be??

I thought of taking a picture of the sky today which is that solid light gray color.  Of course, nothing would come out on the picture.  I thought that might be mildly funny, but not funny enough for me to actually do it.

I think I'm just a little tired of winter, but hey, it's almost the end of February! In March there is hope.  Occasionally we have milder weather in March and milder weather, even ten degrees warmer, says SPRING IS COMING!

But we're not there yet.  Tonight we're getting a big snow storm.  Snow storms actually cheer me up.  They can be so beautiful.  And we're hoping for......you guessed it---- A SNOW DAY!!!  We have our fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosemary, I lknow just how you feel about the bloggin. It just seems like too much hard work to think wat to write sometimes and other times it comes almost naturally. If it's any consolation, I would read your blog no matter what and would visit to see your skies of grey too :-)

Cath said...

Oh, Rosemary, I hope you got your cheering snow storm. We haven't had much snow this year, but have had two ice storms.

I agree with ukok -- I stop by daily because I enjoy what you share when you feel ready to share it. I enjoyed your videos of your sons also. You must be so proud of them.

Mimi said...

I know what you mean as well, I write so many posts in my head, and don't get them posted, and the next thing I know it has been a week since I posted!

Hugs and prayers - Spring IS coming, I know this for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!!!
Ditto the above! Today in the dr. office I picked up a magazine called Wondertime...I think that was the name of it. But there was an article contained therein called "Confessions of a Mommy Blogger" It was awesome! Though geared toward Mommies with younger children, it was so fun to read about the joys of blogging. The blogger's last name was Newman(or Neumann) and she blogs under the name Dalai Mama. Duty calls but I'll check in tomorrow!

Rosemary said...

Deb, Cath, and Mimi, thank you. You are so sweet.

Mary, that is too funny. I'll have to check her blog too. BTW, does Jill have a computer in her room? hmmm. Don't forget---Starbucks.