Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ballroom!


My oldest son Mike was here for the U of M Ballroom Dance competition this weekend.  He was in the semi-finals in a number of categories.  I'm trying to post a short video clip and It's supposedly in the process of loading.  What fun it was to watch all these young people who love to dance.  Very entertaining.   It was quite a weekend for the performing arts for  our family.  John played with the EMU symphony on Friday night and Mike danced all day and into the night on Saturday and ten of the members of the dance team spent the night at our house on Friday.  This is why I haven't posted since Tuesday.  Also, my brother and sister were here to work on my Dad's house.  Oh boy.  It's been one busy but fun week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!

Whoa! I've watched this about five times already. How beautiful this group of ND students are...in every way.

Dance Like A Champion
Mary

Rosemary said...

Mary, I hear you received rave reviews for your hospitality!! Thanks so much for keeping them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!

My pleasure! As I told the girls, I'd take all of them anytime,but I bet if we let the ND Club of Ann Arbor know they were coming...everyone would be fighting over them! It so happens-I'll try and keep this brief-one of the long time club members and a local doctor/ND alum told me he and his wife would welcome them, as they have three empty bedrooms and an an extra bath and 1/2! How cool is that?

Go Irish!
Mary