Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Book Meme

Alexis from Love Life has tagged me for this book meme and so I now belatedly get to it.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.

OK. The book is A Treasury of Children's Literature.

P. 123 is a picture so I will use p. 122. It is the story of Snow White. The three sentences after the fifth sentence are: "When her work was done, the wicked queen disguised herself as an old farm woman and set out once more for the cottage of the seven dwarves. When she arrived at the cottage, Snow White said to her firmly, 'You had best be on your way, my good woman. the seven dwarves have forbidden me to let anyone in.'" (They should also have told her not to open the window. )

I don't know who has already done this, but for those who have not, or want to do it again, I tag:

Jim at A Catholic Teen's Thoughts

Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii

Salome Ellen

Ruthann at Jabberwocky

Deb at Ukok's Place

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a go at this one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rosemary! I did this a couple of years ago but am happy to do it again :-)

Anonymous said...

What fun! I participated!

Ruthann