Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas is almost here....


I have not posted in over a week! I am so sorry. I haven't been reading anyone's posts either. I've just been way too busy. And when I do have a moment to get online my children are all doing schoolwork!! Between Christmas shopping for my whole family, four performances of a Christmas play in which my son had the lead, sponsoring a giving tree at our parish, classroom parties that needed refreshments.....I've been way too busy.

Anyway, now that school is out I hope to get back on a daily schedule of writing and reading posts. Above is the photo Christmas card we have sent.

May everyone receive from the Infant Jesus all of His love, joy and peace.

3 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and many blessings in 2008!

Colleen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs from cyberspace!

Rosemary said...

And Merry Christmas to both of you and yours too!!