Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today, I am tired. In the afternoon I made Weight Watchers Garden Vegetable soup (zero points). I took the dog for a twenty-five minute walk (very proud of that one:-). Then I made more "Frost on the Pumpkin" for Jim since I had felt guilty two days ago when he came home REALLY in the mood for some and I had eaten the last piece. Then, for some reason, I made some cookies with dried cherries and white chocolate chips. Then, dinner and lunches for everybody for tomorrow. Now... I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my father's death and I hope to visit his crypt....I don't dare go back and read what I was posting at this time last year, but I'm glad it is recorded for when I have the courage. I do remember how supported I felt by all you e-friends, your encouraging words and especially your prayers.

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I'll say a special prayer for you tomorrow, Rosemary! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,

We have an all school Mass today, so all of us at HVCS will be praying for you-I'll tell Jill =0).

Whenever I go home to Hawai'i, I always stop at the cemeteries where my baby sister is buried and the one where my grandparents are buried. I feel very connected to them there, although I know this is only the resting place of their bodies.

God bless you today, Dearest Rose. How precious you are to your family, the ones here on earth and those who are always smiling upon you from Heaven.

Love,
Mary