Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

I feel like I'm in pretty good shape for the planning stage of Thanksgiving dinner. We will have:

stuffed mushrooms as appetizer-- Mom's recipe!!
Turkey
Mashed potatoes
gravy
stuffing
cranberries
sweet potatoes
broccoli
fruit
salad
"frost on the pumpkin," an ice cream/pumpkin dessert recipe of my mother's
Dutch apple pie---the best
pumpkin pie--purchased

I may publish the family recipes, if I get a chance (or if you ask!)

Saint Martha, you who I am sure were very skilled at hospitality, please help those of us who are planning Thanksgiving dinners. May we always choose the better part while also fulfilling our duties to our families!!!

1 comment:

Cath said...

Oh, Rosemary, I hope you do get a chance to post the recipes. Stuffed mushrooms sound wonderful as does Frost on the Pumpkin.