Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad

Today would have been my parents' 55th wedding anniversary if they were alive. It is also the first anniversary since my father's passing. So....if they are both in heaven, it is the first time in probably 15 years or so that they are celebrating their anniversary together with my mother cognizant.
They are the couple above on the left. (I have posted this picture before.) My paternal grandmother is on the right.
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!! In Christ, we have the victory!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rosemary, my dear, I have no words, but I do have hugs....


(((big hugs for Rosemary)))

Mimi said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary to them, may their Memories be Eternal.

I have to admit, I am a bit teary thinking of how this day must feel to you. Hugs.

EC Gefroh said...

Mimi expressed my sentiments too. My thoughts and prayers are with you today Rosemary.

Michelle said...

Ditto to what Mimi said too.

Anonymous said...

Praying for all.

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture...

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so much.