Friday, October 26, 2007

Busy Day

Today I substitute taught 7th and 8th graders algebra and science. Then came home to get my youngest ready for a Halloween party. She dressed as Cruella DeVille, complete with black and white washable hair dye, full length fur coat with polka dot scarf (white with black spots, of course) and small dalmation key chain hanging from her belt. It was too funny.

Then we went into high gear picking up and cleaning the house since Mike was coming home with two friends who would spend the night. I love it when I have a deadline to get my house in order. (That's the only time it happens :-) After cleaning, it was on to the dinner which we were going to have after they arrived. Surprisingly, everything went pretty smoothly. Dinner was simple but nice and I think Mike's friends felt welcome. Now I'm ready for bed....

3 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Sounds like a great costume!

Mimi said...

I agree with Barb, lovely costume! Busy but good, I think!

deb said...

Sounds like a great costume to me also. My oldest daughter is going to be Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Carribean.