Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Birthdays!!!


Today is a double birthday in our house. My son John was born on my husband's 36th birthday. The best birthday present he ever received, as he says. My husband is an electrical engineer and he works very hard for us. How grateful I am to be married to a man who is open to life and committed to his family.

I have all the things I need for dinner, just made the fruit salad, and have the ice cream cake in the freezer. All set.

Johnny is our pianist. The piano man, as we sometimes call him. I've written about his gifts before. He is the only baby of mine who actually asked me to "shhhh" when I sang lullabies to him. Lol. I think he was born with perfect pitch. He started begging for piano lessons at age three. At four we let him start. Then there was no stopping him.
So Happy Birthday, guys. Love you both lots!!!

9 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Happy Birthday to both of the guys! :) Our oldest son was born on my husband's 24th birthday -- he also says it was his best birthday present ever. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday boys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to two fo the finest men we know!

Love.....

Mimi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to both of your men!

Renee said...

May God grant them many years in peace, health and happiness!

Rosemary said...

Angie, I am having trouble leaving comments on your blog. I hope you read this. My computer locks up whenever I go to your blog.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes...

Kitchen Madonna said...

Many many years to your handsome guys! You are a blessed woman!

Rosemary said...

Thank you all so very much!!

Shelly said...

Here here for all those men who are faithful and open to life! God love 'em!!