Wednesday, August 29, 2007


I am so honored that Deb from UKOK's Place has nominated me for the Nice Matters Award.

“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.

I am so touched and humbled to be included in this list. I realize, happily, that I must be staying on my good behavior in this blog since people don't seem to know how not-very-nice I am capable of being:-)

So here are my nominations for the Nice Matters Award. These are bloggers I like, people I think I'd like to know in real life, and people I believe have a positive influence on the blogging world because of the values they hold.

1. Michelle at Rosetta Stone

2. Ruthann at Jabberwocky

3. Angie at Many Little Blessings

4. Denise at Catholic Matriarch in my Domestic Church

5. Mary Poppins Not at Crazy Acres

6. Lori at View from Our Porch Swing

7. Catholic Wife and Mother at Deo Gratias

Now, having received the Nice Matters Award, please pass along the honor to 7 others. And thanks for having such NICE blogs!!!

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Well deserved, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe for one minute that you are capable of being anything other than godly spirited!

(((hug)))

Michelle said...

Oh, thank you, Rosemary. You are so sweet yourself and to lump my obnoxious, crabby self in with you is humbling! Thank you.

Rosemary said...

Oh, thank you all. Mimi, did you know that Deb awarded this to you too? Otherwise you would have been on my list too.

Rosemary said...

Esther, Antonia, and Jean were all awarded too and they all would be among those I would think of as really nice blogs:-)

Denise said...

I just returned from Houston and am just tickled to be included in your list. You are so sweet. There is no question you deserve such an honor. I feel a bit prickly around the edges so I am honored to be included. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! Oh, the pressure -- now I have to keep that nice facade going!

Rosemary said...

CM, thank you. I do enjoy your blog too. Ruthann, LOL!!

Colleen said...

Oh, goodness! You lsited me! What a surprise! And WAY too kind of you.

But, well deserved on your part. Your blog is always a nice oasis of Catholic family life!

Renee said...

Hi, Rosemary. Thank you so much. I have been absent from blogging lately, but will respond there when I can. Thank you again.

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow -- I'm so touched! :) Thanks, Rosemary!!!